Easy and delicious party platter
Want to make a vegetarian charcuterie board that everyone can eat? Try this delicious, nutritious and easy vegetarian charcuterie board recipe.
Makes 16 servings
What You Need
Vegetarian Charcuterie Board Ingredients
- 6 raw vegetables such as carrots, snap peas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber rounds, sliced lengthwise
- 24 seeded whole-grain crackers
- 4 pickled vegetables such as pickles, pickled beets, pickled green beans, pickled asparagus
- 8 slices mini whole-grain baguette, toasted (10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup nuts and seeds such as almonds, pumpkin seeds, cashews
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly or olive tapenade
- 1 1/2 cups berries such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries
- 2 cups red/green grapes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced pears or apples
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 1/4 cup green/black olives
- 1/4 cup dried fruits such as figs, dried apricots, dates
Black Bean Dip
How to Make Vegetarian Charcuterie Recipe
- Place dip of choice in small serving bowl; arrange in the center of the board.
- Arrange raw vegetables in one corner of the board, allowing them to hang slightly over the edge of the board.
- Scatter crackers and baguette slices in three separate sections of the board around the dip.
- Scatter a few nuts, seeds and dried fruits near the dip. Place the remaining nuts, seeds and dried fruits in a small bowl on the opposite side of the dip.
- Pleace pickled vegetables and olives in small glass jars and place across from raw vegetables.
- Scoop red pepper jelly and olive tapenade into a small glass jars and place it in the third quadrant of the board, creating a triangle with the bowls of dip and nuts.
- Scatter berries, grapes and fresh fruit in any open spaces on the board, filling in gaps. Garnish with fresh dill sprigs.
Try this easy and delicious vegetarian charcuterie board and let us know on social media by tagging us on Facebook and Instagram @healthstandnutrition!
Nutrients per serving
28 g Carbohydrates
4.5 g Protein
3.6 g Fat
5 g Fibre
Don’t miss out on healthy new recipes or nutrition articles and sign up for our newsletter, today!
Sound Bites is a weekly nutrition newsletter that goes out to thousands of subscribers. Written by our team of registered dietitians and nutrition experts, it includes articles, videos, tips and recipes.
As a special BONUS, we’ll email you our popular ’51 Healthy Snack Attacks’ PDF.
Looking for more healthy snack ideas? Check out these recipes!